Climate Change: is nuclear power a solution?
- Nuclear Power’s Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Smokescreen
- Are small nuclear reactors a clean energy solution?
- Small modular reactors: an introduction and an obituary
- Small modular reactors and the culture wars by Jim Green
- Nuclear power: a false solution to Climate Change
- Nuclear Nonsense: Why Nuclear Power is No Answer to Climate Change
- Nuclear power and climate change. Friends of the Earth, Australia
- Small modular reactors have little appeal, Climate News Network
- Should we subsidize nuclear power to fight climate change?
- Nuclear doesn’t help with climate or play well with renewables
click on titles to see the articles
Indigenous Declarations on nuclear issues
see Canadian Coalition for Nuclear Responsibility link below:
Thorium – hope or hype / dream or dystopia?
Uranium is currently fissioned in nuclear reactors to produce electrical energy. Thorium adherents rightfully say that uranium-fueled reactors pose undesirable financial, security, weapons proliferation, emissions, decommissioning, waste management, environmental, and health risks.
However, replacing uranium fuel with thorium would not fix these problems.
Click below for full article.